Aerosol Chemistry Size Distributions for: RITS 94
- VESSEL: NOAA Ship Surveyor
- DEPARTED: Seattle, Washington on November 20, 1993
- Tahiti on December 13-17, 1993
- Palmer Station, Antarctica on January 3-4, 1994
- ARRIVED: Punta Arenas, Chile on January 7, 1994
Chemistry Size Distribution Plot Setup
Note: By default, the time units for the size Distribution plots are in DOY (Day-Of-Year). We define DOY such that
DOY 32.5 is noon, UTC on 1-February. The time units can be changed to Day-Month-Year by clicking on the button below.
On the contour plots, by default, time increases going up. Time can be reversed (going from top to bottom) in the DOY mode, but not in the
Day-Month-Year mode. To reverse the time axis in the DOY mode, enter the larger time limit in the "start" box.
U.S.Dept of Commerce /