Post Cruise Ronald H Brown Data from NEAQS-ITCT 2004
The following data are available:
- Underway SCS data from the Ship's Survey Department. At the end of the cruise the Chief Survey Tech on the ship gave Tim Bates 4 CD disks containing the data that was requested by the Scientific party. These four disks have been compressed into 4 Zip files available below for downloading. The files and directory structure are mostly self explanatory. Please note. One of the files on Disk2 was unreadable and is not in the zip file. The unreadable file contained 10 second wind data and was in the "AL-EW-Ship" directory. I will try to get a replacement from the ship. However, all of the data that was in that file are available at a longer time resolution in other files, or are in the "raw" disks. If you have any questions please contact Jim Johnson (email@example.com)
- Disk1 (87MB): SCS_events_leg1.zip
- Disk2 (80MB): SCS_events_leg2.zip
- Disk3 (70MB): Disk3 raw.zip
- Disk4: (90MB) Disk4_raw.zip
- 1 minute ship position data
- Raw (ascii) Radiosonde data files. Each sounding is one file, all files are in one .zip file, see the 'neaqs2004_balloon_list.txt' file for the starting date/times of each sounding and use the above position files to determine the launch locations.
- (12 MB zip file) radiosondes.zip
- Ship Sighting Log (zip file archive) as entered by the "Teachers-At-Sea".
- Light Scattering and Absorption data that has been cleaned of periods of local ship and power plant plumes.
Last Updated 12-January-2006