Icealot data from the R/V Knorr
Web page started 2-May-2008
Underway 1 minute SSSG data from the ships SSSGs. One 'zip' file containing one file per day of position and met data at 1 minute resolution.
Position files including Latitude, Longitude, COG (Course Over Ground), and SOG_knts (Speed Over Ground in Knots). Please note, COG is the direction the ship was moving, not necessarily the direction the bow was pointing. 21-May-2008: The version one files have been replaced with version two. The only change has been that the COG has been corrected whenever the interpolating routine passed from 359 to 0 degrees. Only the COG has changed, the Latitude and Longitude remain the same as in version one.
- Leg1 1 second position file (in zip format, 20.8 Mbytes)
- Leg2 1 second position file (in zip format, 9.3 Mbytes)
- Leg1 1 minute position file
- Leg2 1 minute position file
1-Second Navagation and Wind Data - Position, COG, SOG, Gyro, Relative Wind, True Wind (version 1, 3-June-2008).
- Leg1 NavWind file (in zip format, 53 Mbytes)
- Leg2 NavWind file (in zip format, 24 Mbytes)
- NavWind readme page
Aerosol Chemistry data (in ACF fromat) from Lynn Russell
- FTIR Organic Mass and Functional Groups, Submicron Filters
- XRF Elemental Mass,
SubmicronFilters (18-June-2009, now with corrected version 1)