NEAQS - ITCT 2004
New England Air Quality Study - Intercontinental Transport and Chemical Transformation
This web page contains information about the ship component of NEAQS - ITCT 2004
Information for Participants:
- Final Cruise Instructions (24-June-04)
- Proposed measurements Revised 5-Feb-04 (Excel file)
- Plotting of Underway Data From the Ronald H. Brown
- Unrestricted data from Ronald H Brown. Includes ship postion files, Ship 'SCS' data and radiosonde data.
- Light Scattering and Absorption data that has been cleaned of periods of local ship and power plant plumes.
- Cruise data from the NOAA-PMEL Data Server.
- NOAA Aeronomy Lab NEAQS-ITCT site with data and plots. Restricted with the standard NEAQS username/password please contact Eric Williams or Donna Sueper at the Aeronomy Laboratory for a password.
- NOAA-ETL NEAQS 2004 Lidar page (plots and data)
- INTEX Ozonesonde Network Site at NASA GSFC with ozonesonde plots from the Ronald Brown
- University of Miami 94-GHz Doppler Cloud Radar, Ceilometer and Radiometer
- UNH nitric acid measurements on the Ron Brown, file on UNH ftp site: HNO3_Sol_NO2_RHB_20040705_R0.ict
- UIUC - Aerosol light scattering measurements as a function of relative humidity and wavelength onboard the Ron Brown during ICARTT, Version 1.0. UIUC_V1.0.zip
- New Feb 06: Meteorological Summaries for selected days from Wayne Angevine
Information about the scientific goals and plans of the study can be found on the NEAQS ITCT 2004 web page: http://www.al.noaa.gov/2004/ and the ICART2 (International Consortium for Atmospheric Research on Transport and Transformation) Web Page: http://www.al.noaa.gov/ICARTT/